Grade Level Computer Lab
In order to maintain the condition of our computers and to
ensure that students are doing their own work, we have some rules
that must be followed. Students and parents/guardians please
read over all rules, then sign and return this page with the
registration packet. If you have any additional
questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email me at
Clemons_Jana@hcde.org. This information can also be found on our
school website: www.loftismiddle.com.
- Students MUST use the computer number they are assigned
throughout the year. Computers may not be traded or switched
for ANY REASON, unless the teacher is involved in the reassignment.
Team-based disciplinary action will be taken if computers are
swapped during class.
- Students must stay in their assigned seat at their assigned
- Students must stay on the assigned task-no surfing or playing
- Students must NOT touch anyone else's keyboard.
- Liquids and food are prohibited from the lab at all times.
- Students must alert the teacher at the BEGINNING of lab if
there is something wrong with their computer.
- Students needing assistance must raise their hand and wait
quietly and patiently for the teacher to come to them. Teachers
will monitor the lab at all times in order to assist students.
- Students who cannot follow lab rules will be given a zero for
the lab participation daily grade.
- The basic Technology Acceptable Usage Agreement for Hamilton
County Schools must be followed at all times. (This information is
on the reverse side of this sheet).
- Students causing damage to any computer will be
responsible for the cost of repair/replacement.
Student Name (print): ______________________ Grade: _________
Parent Signature: ______________________________________